This Fall is all about smoky eyes, thick brows, and bold lips. Don’t worry, the colors and styles won’t be that overwhelming. Here are our tips on getting the look:
Back to Basics
For starters, invest in a very good concealer, foundation, and setting powder. A high quality canvas is key!
- Concealer: Cover up those dark spots. We love this concealer because of it’s Matte finish: Make Up Forever’s Full Cover Concealer
- Foundation: Blend, blend, blend. No caking please! We love this foundation by Dior because it’s long-lasting: DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear with SPF 25
- Setting Powder: More like, “I’m not going anywhere” powder. We love this finishing powder because it can be worn alone of over your foundation: Makeup Forever HD Microfinish Powder
From matte burgundy lips to smoky metallic eyeshadows and ultra thick eyebrows Fall is sexy and bold!
- Matte Lips: Bobbi Brown nails it with a full color lipstick + a matte finish.
- Metallic eyeshadows. Go for silver or bold it up with shades of purple and black. Try Urban Decay’s Gun Metal.
- Winged black eye liner. In classic 40s, 50s fashion, winged black liquid or gel liner creates sexy, cat-like eyes in one sweep. We love Bobbi Brown’s gel liner for ease of application and staying power.
- Thick brows are also a “trend.” Though thick brows have been around for a while, they’re bolder than ever this season. For precise application and long-lasting power we like Anastasia’s Brow Wiz Skinny pencil.